Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Crochet Flamie Awards

A short note to my readers:
Well, they're doing it again! The Crochet Liberation Front is holding their 3rd annual Flamie Awards - to honor and recognize crocheters for their art. There are many awards that will be given in April on the Getting Loopy podcast. The voting is open now, through March 30. And, anyone can vote. You don't have to belong to the group. So check out the website:


Once you're there, you can see who's nominated, and look at their blogs or websites and designs. You can read about the candidates, and then you can vote. And when you do go to the site, you'll see that I'm nominated for 2 awards: best technical (tech) editor, and Lifetime Achievement Award! I would love it if you voted for me!!!! 

Thanks,
Marty Miller

2 comments:

CrochetBlogger said...

Congrats. I'm nominated under best crochet blog and am thrilled to be in such great company for these terrific awards.

Marty Miller said...

Congrats to you too!